Vega USA & AKRA offering racers tire exchange program
Vega Tire, in an effort to assist AKRA racers, is offering a tire exchange program for AKRA members as the series switches from the Vega FH Blue to the Vega VAH Red as its spec tire for all classes except TaG Junior, TaG Senior and TaG Masters, which utilize a “limited” open tire policy.
From now until Friday, May 5, AKRA racers can exchange their new, unused FH tires for the new Vega VAH compound.
The Vega VAH will become the spec tire for all 4-cycle classes (LO206 and Pro Gas Animal) as well as all 2-cycle classes except the aforementioned TaG divisions in the AKRA American Sprint Cup Series beginning at Round 2 of the Northern Tour, June 9-11 at Genesee Valley Kart Club in New York.
The criteria for exchange is:
– Exchange will be one for one of like size tires. i.e., 4.60 for 4.60
– FH tires must be new, still in the wrapper and never been mounted.
– Exchange is valid until Friday, May 5.
– Tires must be sent to TS Racing, customer pays the freight in both directions.
– Exchange is for karters only, no dealers.